Disclosure: The opinions in this article are my own. I do not work for, or with, any brand mentioned in this article, nor do I have any official relationship with them. I have a relationship with GigaSavvy, for whom I create original editorial content.
Yay It is officially Spring! The very loud birds chirping outside my window signaled that the first day of Spring. (I have a feeling they were just waiting!) Another signal and a new seasonal favorite, in it’s second year is Knott’s Berry Bloom! Last year, the Search for the Easter Beagle was a huge hit with Duke and he’s excited for the Easter Beagle’s ENORMOUS Egg Hunt – there will be five interactive locations (that will also be prize locations – but shhh don’t tell the kids) and at the end of the path, a grand finale meet and greet with Snoopy!
Knott’s is hosting the first inaugural Ghost Town Boysenberry Festival where guests can wine, dine and buy boysenberry inspired products throughout the winding streets of the Old West. And if that isn’t fun already – Walter & Cordelia Knott’s Original Roadside Boysenberry Stand will be recreated for the special event, from which guests can purchase authentic boysenberry plants and preserves!
These #KnottsSpring festivities are on my must-do must-see list:
- On School House Road, guests can try their hand at western themed games and winners will take home an exclusive Boysenberry Festival prize.
- Daily boysenberry pie eating contests and at night, Krazy Kirk and the Hillbillies in front of the Birdcage Theater
- Charleston Circle will serve as a dramatic backdrop for two spectacular interactive shows: Peanuts Party in the Park in the day and Bloomination at night!
Most of the exciting Knott’s Berry Bloom activities are included with admission to Knott’s Berry Farm, which also offers a full day of thrilling coasters and family fun rides, like the all-new Boardwalk attractions and the beautifully restored Timber Mountain Log Ride.
Knott’s is open extended hours from 10am to 10pm during Knott’s Berry Bloom, April 12-27, 2014. Join the conversation by using #KnottsSpring on Twitter and Instagram. For information about the day you plan to visit and available discounts, visit knotts.com, call (714) 220-5200, or download the Knott’s Berry Farm mobile app for your smartphone.
Latest posts by xenia (see all)
- Eat Anaheim: Roscoe’s Chicken & Waffles / Joe’s Italian Ice - September 13, 2014
- Refresh Your Back To School Routine - September 6, 2014
- Get Lost In The Sims 4 Launch - September 5, 2014