I love Southern California. I’m always saying it on here and very vocal on my social networks. My pride runs deep and I always show love to the places I genuinely adore which makes me so excited to share that the renovation of Brea Mall is finally complete! The mall was last updated in the 90s and never had identifying signs – do you remember seeing “Foodworks” on the outside – that was actually the name of their food court, that’s gone. There are now four redesigned entryways that proudly boast “Brea Mall” complete with LED lighting that changes with the holidays.
The new Brea Mall is North Orange County’s only upscale shopping destination, I made note of what makes it special for you:
- New family restrooms! There are 2 cozy & relaxing family restrooms and 2 nursing rooms located on the lower level near Macy’s Womens across from the Children’s Play Area
- New children’s play area! I attended the grand opening in November, you can check out my post here.
- Free wi-fi! Open your browser, select “Simon WiFi”, agree to the terms & conditions of use and you are online!
- Soft seating & charging stations - I don’t even have to say why this is special…
- Faster & larger elevator – I’m especially appreciative of this upgrade since we shop with a stroller and the stroller line tends to get long!
- Mall walking - I never knew this existed and I’m excited to try it out one of these days! Entry #1 by California Pizza Kitchen opens everyday at 7:30am. You can get your exercise on in a controlled environment! Club Ped, hosted by Synergy Medical Fitness Center at the St. Jude Centers for Rehabilitation and Wellness, and is Brea Mall’s exclusive walking program. Club Ped meets every Tuesday and Friday at 9:00am in the Center Court for stretching exercises lead by a certified fitness trainer. Participants are encouraged to stop by St. Jude’s Heart Check Machine located on the first floor in the JC Penney Courtyard for blood pressure checks.
- Will be completely LED
- Recycling bins throughout the property
Mamas these amazing nursing stations are for you!
Soft seating throughout the mall
Charging station near the new Tesla store
Taste of Brea Mall on April 26th!
New Starbucks in Center Court with cafe seating
With Brea Mall’s style evolution complete, it is definitely a more contemporary and inviting shopping environment
Saturday, April 26 from 12pm-2pm: Taste of Brea Mall will give shoppers a taste of what Brea Mall’s updated food court has to offer which showcases new flooring, lighting, columns, tables, chairs with banquet-style seating.
Shoppers will receive punch cards to try Brea Mall’s selection of dining options and can enter to win a $100 Simon gift card to put toward free lunches, by sampling all eatery options. The first 200 shoppers who register at the event with their e-mail will receive a swag bag filled with dining and retailer offers. In addition to tasty eats, the event will feature greeters, entertainment, and the launch of Brea Mall’s Surprise and Delight program, in which mall management will greet and reward shoppers with surprise treats and goodies.
Thursday, May 8 from 5pm-8pm: Indulge: A Stylish Treat for Mothers happens in Center Court will celebrate motherhood in style, the evening will be filled with refreshments, entertainment and fashion and beauty services, all focused on rewarding moms. Moms can get styling advice, shop special promotions from participating retailers, enjoy sips, snacks, and swag bags to the first 200 shoppers, and check out complimentary product sampling, mini-makeovers, demonstrations, and more.
Saturday, May 31: The Disney Store will celebrate its grand re-opening on Saturday, May 31, with an Unlocking Imagination ceremony at 10 a.m. on the lower level, near Sears Court. The first 500 guests will receive a complimentary pair of Mickey Ears. The magic continues with a character meet and greet near Sears Court from noon to 4 p.m.
I have a very special giveaway for my local readers! Open to Southern California residents within zip codes 90000-93599.
Latest posts by xenia (see all)
- Mornings with my Nana and Nestle - September 18, 2014
- Let Sears Give More To You #MasDeLoTuyo - September 17, 2014
- Eat Anaheim: Roscoe’s Chicken & Waffles / Joe’s Italian Ice - September 13, 2014