Disclosure: This post is part of the HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® 2014 program by Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. and The Motherhood, who sent me a box of products and compensated me for my time. Opinions, experiences and photos shared here are all my own, and I hope you enjoy them.
I only realized last month, while on vacation, that my two teenage sons are just too old for me to lotion up. I told them to lotion themselves up but of course, they miss areas of skin and like a good mom, I have to fill it in. Or when they get sunscreen streaks that won’t go away… I’m sure it’s just as embarrassing for them. My vacation life saver and #1 on my summer essentials list: Neutrogena Wet Skin Kids. It rocks. I decided to put together my faves for my sons cause they are growing up and should know these things and because they’ve been making all kinds of their own Summer plans and I want them ready for anything.
Summer Essentials for Teenagers:
- Neutrogena Wet Skin Kids – as proven at water parks, pools and basketball courts this Summer, works perfect for my teens!
- Neosporin – we went to a natural pool and the limestone floor was slippery, this came in handy!
- On-the-go First Aid Kit – a must for my 17 year old’s car and during beach bonfire fun.
- Visine – after the pool necessity!
- Benadryl – helps with bug bites!!!
- Band-Aid – sometimes you scratch a bug bite too much…
Look and feel your best this Summer! I know I always feel my best when I’m saving money – Save more than $45 on these products and more by visiting HealthyEssentials.com!