The week I turned 40 was an eye opener for me. Dehydration triggered an ugly episode of vertigo and I was out of commission for almost two weeks. It was then I realized that aging gracefully wasn’t an option unless I started focusing on drinking more water and eating less junk. I’m not saying I’m going to drastically change my life but I’m sure gonna make the necessary baby steps right now. Starting first with snacks, my lifeline. Love With Food helps you discover new organic or all-natural snacks delivered to your door every month. Subscribers will receive a curated box of unique, hard-to-find tasty snacks and for every box sold, a meal is donated to several food banks such as my favorite Share Our Strength – No Kid Hungry.
I requested a gluten-free box and here’s what was in it:
- Wai Lana Cassava Pops – Luau BBQ flavor
- i heart keenwah Quinoa Puffs – Herbes de Provence flavor
- LesserEvil Buddha Bowl Himalayan Pink Popcorn (2)
- Smooze Coconut + Pink Guava Fruit Ice
- Funny Face Cranberries – Choo Choo Cherry flavor (2)
- HomeFree Mini Lemon Burst Cookies (2)
- Sea Salt & Vinegar Inka Corn
- Schar Honeygrams (2)
- NoGii Paleo Bar – Nuts About Berries flavor
- Go Organic Ice Mint Mango Candy (6-8)
- Lean Cuisine coupon
Doesn’t the box sound + look yummy? I love the variety of the snacks. A little sweet, a little salty. Some fruity, some nutty. This works for days I’m working at home, traveling, at conferences and especially out and about. I could see myself giving subscriptions as gifts too.