Disclosure: I’m a proud Denny’s Ambassador. When you support my blog, you are supporting our familia! Don’t be a hater.
It is no secret the October-December holidays are my favorite. Favorite flavors, favorite weather! There is only a small window of time in Southern California where I can bust out my boots and I want to be out + about getting my frozen fashion on when this happens, not holed up at home in a hot kitchen! Lucky for me and the family, there’s always Denny’s and the seasonal Tastes of the Holidays menu. Check it out:
- NEW! Pumpkin Pecan Pie Pancake Breakfast
- NEW! Holiday Harvest Skillet
- NEW! Rudolph™ Pancake Breakfast
- NEW! Santa’s Milk & Cookies Shake
- Holiday Turkey & Dressing Dinner
- Build Your Own Holiday Slam® (Seasonal flavors: Gouda-Apple Chicken Sausage, Pumpkin Pancakes)
- Pumpkin Pie
- Pecan Pie
Shout out to our favorite Denny’s in Norwalk, CA. We love the stafff here and the food is perfect!
Our meal for four came out to about $20 cause kids eat free after 4pm on Tuesdays and Saturdays (check your local restaurant) Not only are you free from cooking and cleaning on a Tuesday or Saturday but you are saving money! Take the money you save and put it toward your gift budget or donate it this holiday season. Go on gift yourself a free night from the kitchen and treat yourself!