When I get invited to an event, I ask myself two questions 1) is this a brand I support or can see myself supporting? 2) will this help my friends, family or readers in some way? I couldn’t reply YES fast enough to the invite to the grand opening of the newly remodeled and rebranded CVS pharmacy y más store in Bell. See, I’m totally down with #CVSymas and I put my word on it. You have to admire a company that removes tobacco out of all their stores and truly cares about the communities they are in.
CVS pharmacy y más is a unique shopping destination offering Hispanic customers the convenience of a one-stop shop, where they can receive CVS Pharmacy’s best-in-class pharmacy services as well as personalized products and services that better meet their diverse needs, in an environment that feels like home.
Unique features to CVS pharmacy y más include:
- Bilingual Customer Service – fully bilingual associates and signage throughout the store
- New Products – more than 1,500 NEW products throughout the store including many of the most popular Hispanic brands. More than 300 of the new products introduced will be manufactured in California
- New Fragrance Counter – a new fragrance department, staffed with trained beauty associates featuring a large assortment of designer fragrances at everyday low prices
- Enhanced Value – competitive pricing and more value-size products
- Expanded Services – bill payments, domestic and international wireless recharge, money transfers and lottery
Let me tell you how hard it was to find PikLucas. I actually did a non-related post about the candy last year and I couldn’t find it anywhere! I checked every Hispanic store I could think of and I was thrilled to find it here! You bet I bought a box!
I took about a hundred pictures that day but with everything I see/do/eat – I insist you check it out for yourself. I got lost in the store for a good hour, going up and down every aisle, checking out everything. Some brands triggered good ol’ memories which I just chalked up to going out of business over time but some actually exist still. Other products piqued my interest like the bee pollen granules in glass jars and star anise pods. What a time to be alive!
CVS pharmacy y más stores will open from April through August and include South El Monte, Bell, Walnut Park, Santa Ana, Los Angeles, South Gate, Pico Rivera, Lynwood and Norwalk. For store address and information, visit www.cvs.com/ymas
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of CVS. The opinions and text are all mine.